I was born in Poland where I studied in the Academy of Art and Design in Lodz obtaining MA Graphic Design. Since 1990 I have been living and working in the UK.
Whilst working as a Graphic designer I continued to pursue my passion for painting. I exhibited regularly and experimented with drawing and installation work. Now I work full time in my art studio in London.
My paintings and prints are in private and corporate collections. I am a member of the South London Women Artists and the Association of Polish Artists in UK (APA).
• 'Pillow Talk' installation by South London Women Artists. 'Tate Lates', Tate Modern. London.
29 September, 6-10 pm.
• 'Sketch 2017', the exhibition of sketchbooks, Rabley Drawing Centre and Gallery and other locations
• 'Drawn', the Biennial Exhibition of drawings in the Royal West of England Academy, shown alongside the drawings from RWA collection
• 'Butterflies, Moths, Bees and Us', solo exhibition, the Natural History Museum in Jelenia Gora, Poland, 2 - 30 September
• 'Pillow Talk' South London Women Artists exhibition, Brixton East Gallery, London, April
• 'Death and Transition' South London Women Artists exhibition co-curated by Yolanta Gawlik, Gabriel Fine Art, London, 17 April - 1 May
• 'What is Urban' South London Women Artists curated show, Brixton East Gallery, London, February - March
• The Other Art Fair, Old Truman Brewery, Brick Lane, London, 16 - 19 October
• 'Little Experiment', POSK Gallery, London, 16 - 28 March
• 'Colourswatch' South London Women Artists curated show, Espacio Gallery, London, 5 - 17 June
• '15th International Triennial of Small Graphic Forms', The City Art Gallery, Lodz, Poland, June - September
• 'Boats and Transmitters' solo exhibition of paintings and prints, Googies Art Cafe, Folkestone, 1- 31 July
• 'Inspired by Crystal Palace' solo exhibition of paintings and prints, Domali Cafe, London, 9 April - 30 June
• 'Tender' South London Women Artists exhibition, Stephen Lawrence Centre, London
• 'Little Experiment', POSK Gallery, London, 18 - 23 November
• Curator of 'Wild Dreams', exhibition of the Association of Polish Artists in UK (APA), POSK Gallery, London, 21 October - 2 November
• The United Society of Artists Open Exhibition, The Menier Gallery, London, 17 - 21 April
• 'Art in a box', One Church Street Gallery, Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire, 17 September - 8 October.
• 'Lost and found in Folkestone' solo show of paintings and photo-collages, Strange Cargo, Georges House Gallery, Folkestone, 20 May - 1 June
Running a photographic Visual Diary on Facebook page posting 1 photograph a day from my life in Folkestone.
Subsequently I used the images from the Visual Dairy to create a series of photo-collages, 'Visual Diary' .
• The National Open Art Competition, Chichester
• Solo show of paintings and original prints, POSK Gallery, London
• 'No Volume' FABS exhibition, Art Palace, Lvov, Ukraine
• 'National Print Exhibition', Mall Galleries, London
• 'Art Peace', exhibition of art donated to the victims of war, A & D Gallery, London
• 'Sotheby's Shrewsbury Open 2002' - Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery
• Solo show of painting, Windsor Art Centre, Windsor
• 'Terrestrials' International Art Festival, The Old Norblin Factory, Warsaw, Poland
• 'Colour and contrast', Karen Taylor Contemporary Art, St Margarets
• 'Artspace 2002', Barn Galleries, Henley on Thames
• 'Atopos' International Art Festival, The Old Poznanski Factory, Lodz, Poland